Followers

AHLAN WASAHLAN .. SEKALI SEKALA BUAT TA'RUF BAHASA ETEK ! HEHE ^.~


Sunday 27 January 2013

A Friend Who Cares



                                          Let me be the rock to lean on
                                          Hands to help you walk the path
                                          Remove traces of confusion
                                          You are in my heart.



                                         When the morning sun rises,
                                         I will be your humming bird
                                         To eliminate your distress
                                         You are in my mind.

                                     
                                         Your sad eyes filled with tears
                                         Let me wipe it with caring stares
                                         And we'll look on the sunset together
                                         You don't need to go farther.


.
                                       
                                         When you feel everything is fall
                                          Let me raise you with my spirit
                                         When pain resides in your heart
                                          I will take it away with love.




                                          When everyone is against you
                                          I will stay and be your shield
                                          Lift you up, be with you
                                          I am your friend.


                                           You are born in my heart
                                           I will not disgrace your trust
                                           Let me warm you with my love 
                                           Truly a friend, one who cares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...